The Versatile Blogger Award
In her post she asked her nominees to answer the question "list seven things that make you smile/happy"
But first I must mention the rules!
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you
2) share seven random facts about yourself, and answer the challenge question
3) nominate five bloggers who fit in the definition of versatile
4) make up a new challenge
5) don't forget to add the 'Versatile Blogger Award' picture in your post
7 (random) facts about me
1) I am left-handed
2) If I ever get a tattoo, it will be 'Wingardium Leviosa' on my foot, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get one!
3) If I was a Disney character, my friends all say I would be Alice from Alice in Wonderland (apparently because of my walk, talk and imagination...)
4) I have only ever read two e-books (Alice in Wonderland and Double-Crossed) and I really didn't enjoy the experience!
5) My eyes change colour throughout the year! As I speak (well.... Type) my eyes are green, but most of the time they are blue!
6) My two favourite animals (as pets) are rabbits and cats
7) My favourite board game in Scrabble (let's make a board game revolution!)
List seven things that make you smile/happy
Aside from the obvious like friends, family and Harry Potter (although they do make me happy)
Reading offers me a place to go, a new world in which to explore when I get bored of my own world. If I have something on my mind, I read. If I have nothing to do, I read. If I'm alone, I read. If i... Oh you get the picture!
My favourite chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy Milk and Mosser Roth 70% Dark Chocolate. Not only does it taste so nice, but chocolate contains endorphins, a substance that makes you happy!
My family and I like to travel, a lot. I love seeing new things, meeting new people (some people I have met on holiday, I still talk to up to two years later!), trying new foods and the all round atmosphere of new places!
I'm not really tied down to a specific genre of film that I like, just look at my top 3 to see;
⚫️ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
⚫️ Monsters Inc.
"Conversation can solve most problems"
6) Creative photos
Whether I do it myself, or someone else does it, seeing a photo that has been drawn on or edited in a funny way, is just brilliant!
Need I explain?
Felicia from http://penonaction.blogspot.co.uk 🏆
Jennifer from http://jenniferlinh.blogspot.co.uk 🏆
Steph from http://stephwonderland.blogspot.co.uk 🏆
Pearl from http://pearlcr.blogspot.in 🏆
Annie from http://indoorsojourner.blogspot.co.uk
////////// Quote of the post //////////
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"