Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award 2 + Announcement!

17:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Ahoy!

Shortly after being nominated by Carrie to do the SotWBA, on the same day, Nicolette (A Readaholic) nominated me. At first, I was going to combine my answers and credit them both in the same post, but then decided not to do that and answer all 20 of the questions!





I've already mentioned the rules, but I'll mention them again!

  Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  Include the logo in your post
  Answer the questions asked
  Nominate between 5 & 10 other bloggers who you think are deserving of the award
   Ask them 10 questions
   Link this post on theirs (in the comments)

1. What is the best book you've read this summer?

Rebecca - Daphne DuMaurier

2. A genre you haven't read much from? 

But love? - High Fantasy
Am in a bittersweet relationship with? - Dystopian

3. Favourite time of day to read?

Any time. 

4. How long does it usually take you to read a book?

Usually 3-7 days, I reread sentences accidentally and waste a lot of time doing it. But up to two months. 

5. Books you are looking forward to reading next year?

There are NO books I anticipate for 2016! However, this year:
   The Amazing Book is Not on Fire - Phil Lester & Dan Howell
   Everything, Everyhing - Nicola Yoon

And for 2017!
  By Your Side - Kasie West
Okay, the plot for By Your Side is that a boy and girl are locked in a library. I will say no more.

6.  Favourite author in your favourite genre?

My favourite genre is contemporary/real life and my auto-buy author for that genre is John Green.

7. Character that you want as your best friend?

Want as my best friend? Rosie (Georgia Nicholson) and Ginny Weasley ARE my best friends.

8. Do you try to convince your non-reading friends that reading is worth it?

Yes, and they try and convince me that they have started reading because of it. If you guys are reading this (which you shouldn't be, because I haven't told anyone), I'm not a fool. 

9. How many books were in your most recent book haul?

1 - I consider my library picks to be a 'haul' (Lying Out Loud - Kody Keplinger)

10. A book you want to see adapted into a movie?

Throne of Glass. Throne of Glass and oh, er, Throne of Glass. 


That's a wrap for my second nomination! The questions for my nominees are:
  • Do you read poetry?
  • Favourite ink colour?
  • If you could blog about something different to what you do blog about, what topic would it be?
  • Is there a book that you hate and everyone else seems to love?
  • Have you ever read in public? 
  • Favourite quote?
  • Do you have any bad reading habits? 
  • Where do you primarily obtain your books from?
  • Do you wish you would read more classics?
  • Which parts of your lifestyle have changed since you started blogging?

I nominate (I don't think any of you have been nominated before, if you have, just ignore me! (You won't be the first!) 
  • Chioma (Blue Books and Butterflies)
  • Kyra (The Review List)
  • Denise (I am Shelfless)
  • Aubrey (Pointe Taken) 
  • And YOU! 

Announcement (oooh)!!!!
I've recently set up a public-personal Tumblr account where I reblog lighthearted things and is a place to go when you're having a bad day and want something to (hopefully) brighten it up a bit! And hey, perhaps if you follow me, I'll return the love? 

////////// Quote of the post ///////////

"You are loved" 


2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed all of your answers to these questions!
    I'm anticipating several 2016 releases: Bands of Mourning, Calamity, and Oathbringer. Yes, they are all Brandon Sanderson. :)

    If you want any high fantasy recommendations, let me know! And if you want to buddy read some high fantasy I'm up for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can you recommend any high fantasy?

      Delete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!