Reading Goals

17:00 Unknown 6 Comments

Ahoy!


   

In 2016 I will be doing the PopSugar 2016 reading challenge and incorporate that into my Goodreads personal challenge.



                                                       
 My personal challenge:

Read at least 60 books
5 of which must be classics
Re-read Harry Potter
Read at least two Spanish books
Read at least 10 non-fiction books
Use the library at least once a month
Finish the Hunger Games series
Finish the Twilight Saga
Be more critical when rating and reviewing books

What are your reading goals for 2016?  

Similarly, you can see my 2016 resolutions here! (And they are available in the 'other' in the dropdown menu!)



6 comments:

  1. Wow this book list is amazing. Your list is really cool as well! I really want to start reading now ;)
    And.... Re-reading Harry Potter is an amazing idea.

    awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your goals! I have some series I need to finish as well. I'm pretty bad about that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. One of the best nonfiction books I ever read was "Packing for Mars" by Mary Roach. Actually, I would recommend any of her non-fiction! Good luck on your challenge. I vowed to read 30 books this year.

    xo,
    mo

    www.brickandvelvet.com

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!