New Blog Timetable!

18:53 Unknown 2 Comments

Ahoy!

I have been running this blog for three months now and I keep having so many ideas. As you know, I publish a post every Tuesday - this post can be anything from a tag, a review or something completely original! Since the start I have aimed to do one review and one Spanish post a month, and I have managed to keep this up. 

I have now decided to create a new timetable in which I continue posting an anything post on Tuesday and I will introduce a review Thursday! 

This will begin in July and here is a calendar thingamajig!


For me, this is a pretty big promise for both you and for myself, so I will give myself a baseball-themed planning system: three strikes and you're out! 

------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------

Maybe I should get some sort of sign-off thing like YouTubers do.

----------------------------------

Toodlepip! ..... Nah
Adios!...... Nah
Bye for now!..... Nah
Don't forget to be awesome like a donkey..... Nope

Ah! I know. What I will do is include a quote that caught my attention!.....

"Decisions are the hardest things to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be" 

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice and original way of finishing a post :), I really liked it!

    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out the post on my blog to get the rules,and your challenge: I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!