Just Past Mid-Year Review

16:48 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!



                 
                  



This will have to be a quick, listed post. 

2015 for me has been great, at the moment I am loving reading more than I have ever done - I have discovered a colourful array of new genres, fandoms ad authors. I have discovered Goodreads, BookTube and Blogger which is the reason behind many of my discoveries and now my library is getting a lot more support!


This year I have read:

Billy the Kid - Michael Morpurgo
Farm Boy - Michael Morpurgo
My Sister Jodie - Jacqueline Wilson
Paper Towns - John Green
Wow I'm a Genieous - Mike Haskins
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging - Louise Rennison
Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
The Children of Green Knowe - Lucy Boston
Fergus Crane - Paul Stewart
All i Know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg (here)
The Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
Guleesh and the King of France's Daughter - 
The Storyteller at Fault - 
It's Ok, I'm Wearing Really Big Knickers! - Louise Rennison
The Wreck of the Zanzibar - Michael Morpurgo
Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - J.K Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K Rowling
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman (Review here)
Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades - Rick Riordan
Double-Crossed - Ally Carter
Knocked Out by my Nunga-Nungas - Louise Rennison
Love, Tanya - Tanya Burr
The Cat Who Went to Paris - Peter Gethers
Dancing in my Nuddy-Pants - Louise Rennison
There is Hope - Suzanne Tyler
Apple and Rain - Sarah Crossan

My favourite book of the year so far is All i Know Now

My least-favourite book of the year so far is the Children of Green Knowe

My most read author of the year so far is Louise Rennison

I have read 27 books this year, 24 of which count towards my 2015 reading challenge


//////////Quote of the post/////////

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt 



0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!