Love, Tanya (Tanya Burr) Book Review

17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!

I have to apologise for such a short review! 

In a nutshell:



The actual review:

I get the feeling that this book isn't the one for me as I am not that interested in makeup, hair and beauty ( - a brush of the hair, a bit of lippy and a brush of mascara is enough for me! Also, despite the, I do like to take good care of myself!). 

However, the section on skincare was very informative and has helped me make the right decisions in the right products for me as well as helping me style my own routine. It really does feel like she is a personal fairy god-tutor!  In addition, the other part that helped the most was on confidence and anxiety, as I have been quite anxious lately! 

The book is written in the order of anecdote, advice and a notes section for you to fill in yourself. I think this is a useful things and it makes it even more accessible. Burr has also included pictures, some of which are recent and some of which are from her childhood and if you are a fan it just adds that personal touch to it! 

My only issue is that I'm pretty sure I noticed two grammar errors! 

Rating:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


Conclusion:
⚫️ It is easily accessible
⚫️ The information is well laid out
⚫️ Grammar should be subject to review! 


0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!