Recent Changes to TheDonkeyInvasion

17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Ahoy!

If you have been a reader for at least a month or so, you will have noticed some changes. 

I decided to do this because before it just looked so, so, so naff, the mobile site was hard to use and I just generally wasn't happy with it. 

Changes to the desktop/tablet site:
  • I've changed the post background colour from lilac to peach
  • I've separated the main post from the sidebar
  • I've hidden the 'labels' section. 
Previous layout
Changes to the mobile site:

  • Literally nothing is the same apart from the content
  • I experimented with all the themes and layouts on my phone and decided that the  'Awesome Inc' layout/theme was the most accessible.
  • There is no book background, something I didn't want to do :-(
  • Wait, the font colour hasn't changed! I promise never to change this font colour or helvetica font. 

The content hasn't changed!

I'm happier with the new layout? How about you?

////////// Quote of the post //////////

"If you don't like where you are, then change it. You are not a tree"

0 comments:

I solemnly swear that I will reply to all comments!