My Favourite Aesthetics
17:00 Hannah - 6 Comments
Things Hermione Has Taught Me
17:00 Hannah - 8 Comments
3 Children's Books That Have Stuck With Me In A Weird Way
17:00 Hannah - 11 Comments
I was watching a video created by the lovely Miss Carrie Hope Fletcher and she mentioned a book (Looking for JJ) and she said that it had really stuck with her in a weird way.
Which got me thinking: which children's books have stuck with me in a weird way?
For this list, I'm going to stay away from the obvious like Roald Dahl and Jacqueline Wilson and mention some less-recognised books --------->
- ► 2016 (35)
- Jackdaw and the Randoms (Stuart David) BOOK REVIEW...
- My Favourite Aesthetics
- Things Hermione Has Taught Me
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard (J.K Rowling) BOOK RE...
- 3 Children's Books That Have Stuck With Me In A We...
- Positivity IS Cool
- A Work in Progress (Connor Franta) BOOK REVIEW
- An Interview With Shannon Peel
- ▼ November (8)
Powered by Blogger.